ONLINE MASTER IN THE ART OF TEACHING (MAT) DEGREE PROGRAMS
Choose the focus that’s right for you:
- Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment, K-12
- Elementary Reading & Literacy, K-6
- Elementary Mathematics, K-5
- Middle Level Mathematics, 6-8
WHY CHOOSE MARYGROVE COLLEGE?
- 90% of our graduates recommend the program to other teachers.*
- 88% of our students graduate in less than two years.*
- The program allows educators the flexibility to work at their own pace. You do not have to be online at specific times.
- The program is affordable.
- You do not need to take the GRE or GMAT to apply.
- You may transfer up to two individual graduate courses into the online MAT program. **
MASTERS DEGREE QUALIFICATIONS
To enroll in the online MAT degree program you must be currently employed as a teacher, have an undergraduate degree and a valid teaching certificate.
MARYGROVE COLLEGE ADVANTAGE
The online multi-media platform provides Marygrove MAT students with unparalleled learning experiences that hold your attention, activate your creativity, and accommodate your personal learning style. Students have full access to video case studies featuring renowned education experts and classroom practitioners, as well as interaction with peer and faculty, all online in the convenience of their home or classroom.
** Graduate courses offered through accredited colleges and universities, and through Marygrove College may be eligible for transfer. You may be eligible to transfer up to two (2) Marygrove individual graduate courses (or 6 credits) into the online MAT degree program.