Q) Do you have any assistance to help me better afford the program?
A) Marygrove College is now offering a great and hassle-free way for you to plan and pay for your education. Tuition Management Systems (TMS) is an interest-free payment plan where you can make monthly payments each semester.
- TMS is a monthly payment plan that lasts for up to (12) months or (3) semesters each year.
- It is optimal to enroll for the first (3) semesters and re-enroll for the final (2) semesters of the program.
- There is a nonrefundable fee to enroll. Amount of fee varies based on the plan you choose.
- You pay the same amount each month, except for your first payment which must include the enrollment fee.
- All payments are due by the 15th of every month.
- Late payments are subject to a $30 late fee.
- To sign-up for the plan, go to www.afford.com.
Pay with Financial Aid:
- IMPORTANT: If you plan to apply for Financial Aid, start now! Apply for financial aid at the same time that you apply to the program.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. Visit the FAFSA website at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- You will be asked for a school code when you fill out the FAFSA, Marygrove College’s Title IV School Code is 002284.
- Get a Personal Identification Number (PIN) at www.pin.ed.gov. With a PIN, you may apply online and receive results faster.
- The Federal Processor will process your application in three to five days.
- Marygrove College will process your request for financial aid after all required financial documents have been completed and received.
- When your award is ready, you will receive an email with instructions for reviewing and accepting your award.